Shinobi Yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wheel of fate set in motion. Their goal is..?!

+3
Sasori-Sama
Paper Angel
-->[Original Uchiha]
7 posters

Go down

The wheel of fate set in motion. Their goal is..?! Empty The wheel of fate set in motion. Their goal is..?!

Post  -->[Original Uchiha] Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:53 am

"Sugooooi~ This place really looks like dog crap doesn't it?~" The loud and obnoxious voice called out from the top of the largest building in the barren village. Various men in black cloaks roamed the streets while following orders from the select few who were skilled enough to be in control of the minor workers. With the absence of their former leader Orochimaru Otogakure had been left in a vulnerable state. And as such was the first village chosen to expand the criminal syndicate known as Akatsuki. Under the guidance of their infamous leader Nagato Pein Akatsuki easily overtook the already broken and defeated village, discreetly making it their second base of operation.

The reason for this? Strength. Konohagakure had begun to gather help from the villages in order to combat threats like Akatsuki so a small group of Shinobi would not be enough to overthrow them. Thus the plan had been set in motion by the man who was truly pulling the strings in the background. Uchiha Madara. His meetings with the leader of Akatsuki were always done in secret for only a few of the members knew of his true Identity. Those members were Pein himself, Konan, Uchiha Itachi, Hoshigaki Kisame, Zetsu and Sasori of the red sand. Even his own partner, Deidara was oblivious to the masked male's true nature and it would stay that way until the others had truly proven themselves to be strong and loyal to Akatsuki.

During Madara's last meeting with Pein he commented on the current state of Konoha compared to their own. Many of their members had been beaten and almost killed during battle. With their numbers so low while Konoha's continued to rise Akatsuki would be overthrown easily if the appropriate actions were not taken. Thus Madara suggested that slowly, but surely they would take control of other Shinobi villages, thus expanding their small group to a military like attack force. This ofcourse fit well with the leader's plan of world domination so his answer was clear. Years later they now stood here with the first village conquered. Madara, still in disguise as the carefree and somewhat silly Tobi watched over their now much larger group who were now working to rebuild the village. Off in the distance a group had been chosen to create a stone monument of their God like leader. Madara cared not for being infamous or taking over the world. At least not at this moment. His goal was far different from Pein's. No his goal was revenge. Revenge against the village who had taken everything from him. And to aid in his revenge he had gained an ally in Uchiha Sasuke, the survivor of the Uchiha clan massacre organized by Konoha's leaders. With such powerful Shinobi under his control Madara would not fail in his mission. Konoha would fall. This was fate.

He jumped off of the tall building which was where the members were currently stationed and proceeded inside to gather with the others. The inside was not at all the same as the outside. It was much more elegant and well organized with various rooms placed inside for the group's top members. Tobi was the only one in at this moment. The other members would arrive shortly and then the meeting would begin. "Everything is going perfectly..."
-->[Original Uchiha]
-->[Original Uchiha]

Back to top Go down

The wheel of fate set in motion. Their goal is..?! Empty Enter: God's Angel

Post  Paper Angel Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:31 am

Pein-sama can do anything. Pein-sama can do the impossible. Pein-sama is a God.

Konan didn't exactly run down the halls of the new Akatsuki housing. The calling of a meeting had interupted not only her packing time but Pein's as well most likely. They were to be leaving for Konoha soon, she was to aid him in bringing home the Nine-tailed fox to finish what they started all those years ago. It was like slowly piecing together one very large puzzle and the picture of it all had Pein standing in all his glory, risen above everyone else like the Deity he was.

The azure haired woman tilted her head down a bit behind the folds of her dark black and red cloak's high necked collar as she hid the faintest of smiles. This was going to be perfect, once Pein over threw Madara in battle, well then it would be more than easy for her to take her place as his Angel as they took storm over thousands of villages and the nations they resided in. Everyone would bow down to the Auburn haired God and his paper angel. She had to pause her step trying not to laugh aloud at her arrogant thoughts of being by Pein's side forever. Its what she longed for even in the days where Jiraiya taught them the simplest of Jutsu's. Shaking her head lightly, the origami woman kept up her carefully measured in an almost OCD standard as she reached up mid-stride to push the paper flower back up in to her blue lochs of hair.

"This meeting will prove to be useless unless we can leave within the next few hours." She muttered coming up unto the door in which she could already hear the annoying Madara prancing around the room. What Pein-sama saw in him for fear, she'll never know. He seemed almost too innocent and even then, like some pathetic wannabe criminal, let along a member of their little 'club.'

Konan pushed through the doors to see the Orange masked man and gave him a slight nod out of respect. However she didn't sit yet at the table. Her hands sat perched down on the back of one of the chairs as she stood. She would stand until Pein or one of Pein's several bodies came for this so called meeting between Akatsuki and Team Hawk.
Paper Angel
Paper Angel

Back to top Go down

The wheel of fate set in motion. Their goal is..?! Empty Re: The wheel of fate set in motion. Their goal is..?!

Post  -->[Original Uchiha] Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 am

The sound of the only door in the entire room opening caused Madara to turn on his chair instantly and prepare to use his Tobi persona should it end up being Deidara or one of the other lower Akatsuki members, but instead she was met with the sight of Pein's little lapdog. He had little respect for anyone in this group, except for Pein. But that was only because he acknowledged his strength and leadership skills. Other than that he was just another arrogant little punk persuing a silly dream. He was like that too, until he was brought back to earth by reality. Pein was far from ready to persue world domination, but ofcourse he wouldn't listen to Madara. Young people were always so hot headed.

"I see you're not with your partner today." Madara stated in a casual tone before turning his back on her once again. He disliked the younger members of the group like Konan, Pein, Deidara and Itachi. They were so easy to read. Konan merely followed Pein out of admiration and infatuation. She trully believed the man was above god and would bet anything that he would come out triumphant in any battle. He could also read her dislike of him. That didn't bother him so much. What others thought of him was irrelevant. Pawns were only to be used as sacrifices for the king. This was all one large game of chess. And Madara was in full control. He'd control the king as long as he could before disposing of him, before the king could turn on his master.

Pein would be here shortly to commence the meeting. He allready knew what it would be about. He even suggested it the day before. A pre-emptive strike on Konoha. In order to draw suspicion from their attacks on the other Shinobi villages they needed to bring Konoha into an uproar which would draw all their attention away from their neighbouring villages. However they needed to be smart about it. Sending all of the members there would be too risky. Therefor Pein himself would handpick three others to join Madara and Team Hebi in the attack. Once Uchiha Sasuke caught wind of Madara's plan he insisted that he join the attack. And once that child had his mind set on something it was difficult to convince him otherwise.
-->[Original Uchiha]
-->[Original Uchiha]

Back to top Go down

The wheel of fate set in motion. Their goal is..?! Empty Re: The wheel of fate set in motion. Their goal is..?!

Post  Sasori-Sama Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:27 am

Sasori erected himself from his newfound home. The bed was rather comfy but that was the farthest thing on his mind. He dawned his akatsuki cloak and went down the hall to the meeting room madara had specified. He pushed past the doors and let his red eyes meet that one which shone through madara's...tobi's mask. Those eyes annoyed him somehow but he shook it off and nodded the pein's "paper angel" konan before he took a seat next to madara near the head of the table. His head posted on his hand he crossed one leg and positioned himself towards the door a little before he spoke to konan like she would know the answer to the obvious question he was getting ready to ask.

"Where are the others. You all know I hate to be kept waiting."

He turned to Madara and gazed in his usual condescending expression before he once more opened his mouth.

"You look especially exanimate today Tobi...Dont tell me you're actually going to act civil for once." He kept his insulting tease to a minimum. The Tobi persona was just an act afterall and sasori found it similar to puppetry the way that Madara would switch back and forth between the two personalities. It amused him but also brought with it an unusual respect for him. Sasori's eyes turned once more to the door in anticipation. Oh how he hated being made to wait on others.
Sasori-Sama
Sasori-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoshigaki Kisame Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:54 pm

The door leading to the large room they were to hold there meeting in opened and Kisame slid himself inside, giving a quick glance around the room at the members inside of it, shutting the door behind him. "Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late." He spoke in a low murmer to the rest of them while he nodded in the direction of Madara. He had been informed only a few days prior that Tobi was in fact Uchiha Madara, which only made Kisame happy. He was glad that an experienced, legendary shinobi was leading them instead of some idiot, he gained new hope that there little group's plan would work out successfully.

Once he nodded his hello's to the rest of the group, he moved further into the room and took his place at an empty seat near the end of the table, wondering to himself what the meeting would be about although he had a feeling that it would be about the coming attack on Konoha. "So..where is everyone else?" He asked after noticing that only four members including himself were in the room, perhaps the rest were asleep. "Pein-sama is usually the first here." He muttered out with a glance in Konan's direction, as if mentioning Pein would draw out an answer from his blue haired partner.
Hoshigaki Kisame
Hoshigaki Kisame

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Angel Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:31 pm

It seemed as though everyone was looking to Konan for an answer on Pein's absence from the table. She glanced around the room slowly pulling her chair out from under the table and sitting in it quietly. "Pein-sama is no where to be found for now. He was last scene working with a new body."

She announced softly shaking her head before turning her calm gaze towards Madara. She wasn't very fond of him but until Pein was back she had to follow under him. It was how the chain of command worked with her. The recent revealing of the man beneath Tobi’s curious orange mask had left the members of Akatsuki quite surprised. However, it seemed everything would still be carried out according to plan, the capture of the jinchuuriki, the extractions. It appeared the only thing that had changed was the one everyone else would now report to.

Although Konon couldn’t help but wonder if Madara had some ulterior motive this whole time that would serve his own agenda, she was content to continue following him if his goals and Pein’s coincided.

Pein’s dream was a noble one, to rid the world of war and suffering so nobody would ever again have to experience what the two of them had as children. Even if the masses had to be controlled through fear, it was surly better than to leave them to fight like savage animals. She respected and admired his longing to bring bloodshed to an end. He would save this world just as he had saved her and in this she believed whole heartedly.
Paper Angel
Paper Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Pein-Sama Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:28 pm

Pein entered the room as quietly as he could, the door not helping him much as it banged shut behind him. He glanced about the room and only spotted a few of the members of the group. The Auburn-Haired man moved into the room quickly, nodding a hello to Tobi, there secret leader. Moving around the table, he stood at the head of the table, not far from Tobi. "Where are the others?, They all knew of the time for the meeting, did they not?" He asked, turning his head to look at the members currently seated, as if they held the excuses for the other members latenesses.

Turning his look away from the group, he glanced over at Konan for a moment, giving her a brief nod, "I'm sorry for my own lateness. I was working on another body. Ever since my fight with Jiraiya, I have been one short." He spoke to the group, his eyes dropping from staring at his partner as he sat himself down in the seat located in front of everyone elses. "Since you are here early, I suppose I'll inform you of the purpose of this meaning. We are currently planning an attack on Konoha for the Nine-Tails. I will be selecting some of you to accompany myself and Konan to Konoha and help with this plan."
Pein-Sama
Pein-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  -->[Original Uchiha] Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:13 am

"OH! OH! PICK ME PEIN-SAMAAAA~" Tobi squealed and waved his hands frantically as Pein made his announcement. Ofcourse he was going to be there. He had to. Not only did he have business with the village leaders, he needed to keep an eye on Pein. Something told him that this wasn't going to be as easy as he originally thought. Especially with this many people at his disposal. He was hoping to at least have Deidara and Hidan for this mission. He was sure Pein would manage somehow and if he didn't... well Madara was always two steps ahead of everyone. As long as he had Sasuke...

"Don't pick Sasori though! Puppets scaaare me~Plus he smells like sand! "
-->[Original Uchiha]
-->[Original Uchiha]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasori-Sama Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:18 am

"URUSAI"... Sasori got ahold of himself after snapping off at Tobi's comment. Tobi loved to screw with him and it made him that much more irate. On top of waiting for the other members, something he dispised doing, he snapped off at Madara Uchiha, and possibly signed his death certificate. An Annoyed grunt escaped him and he shifted his eyes from Madara to Pein. As much as he hated to admit it, the only thing he feared more than facing off against pein was facing off against Madara.

"Pein-sama. I would like to request to be on this mission. I have a score to settle with the Hokage's apprentice. With my grandmother dead, she shold prove little challenge... And I hate leaving things unfinished." His request carried with it the aggitation set in by tobi. Sasori really hoped pein wouldnt be annoyed at the tone. He really wanted to kill that girl. It was all he thought about ever since his ressurrection.

"Sakura Haruno. You will not get the best of me again."
Sasori-Sama
Sasori-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Angel Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:45 am

"I doubt that now is the time for personal grudges Sasori-san. With all due respect remember that it was Pein-sama who ordered for your body to be pieced back together like the puzzle you are. Besides, our first invasion is set to one goal. That is nothing more than the 9-tailed bijuu. It's senseless to start a war until under the command of the remaining Uchiha heir and Pein-sama both."

Konan piped up in the middle of the meeting, a rare event indeed as the blue haired woman shifted her gaze from Pein to Sasori with a raised eyebrow before she sat back up in her seat poised as ever.

"I believe our first invasion should just be as it was intended. Pein-sama will agree with me... right?" The paper angel formally known as "God's Angel" within Rain country had her vision set on her pierced partner. How long had it been? Over fifteen to twenty years for sure. She'd been by Pein's side since the beginning and planned to be there till the end.
Paper Angel
Paper Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha Sasuke Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:15 am

"No war will be waged upon the Konoha Village unless I say so."

The raven haired Uchiha walked into the room with a monotonous tone within his voice. Slowly, but surely, he made his way towards the bickering people within the corridor, finding nothing but the Akatsuki, and the last remaining Uchiha but himself, Madara. Madara, who had revealed that Itachi had nothing but good intentions, not meaning to murder Sasuke, but to hindder him from making the same mistakes he had. Oh, what a twisted tale had been woven betwixt the confines of Sasuke's mind. Led to believe Itachi was the antagonist when all along, the Konoha Village were the weasels. Nothing would stop him from crushing the Leaves under his soles, leaving a fire to burn down all that was known of the Leaf Village.

His view became obstructed as he had took in the view of his surroundings. The newly revived puppet master, Sasori. The right hand woman of Pein, the beautiful Konan. The self-proclaimed God, Pein. The shark, Kisame. And Madara himself, under the shade of Tobi. Next he stood erect to Madara, letting his eyes fully open, onyx as ever. Not surprisingly, he took in the views of dumbfounded expressions to his little outbursts. Openly, he looked to the side, finding Konan. "You and your 'God' will leave the Konoha Village unscathed unless I give the order. Not one of his bodies will make a movement unless I give them permission. Pein is not in control. I am, along with Madara. You... all. You will follow my command. As Team Hawk does."
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

http://www.myspace.com/uchihaprodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -->[Original Uchiha] Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:34 am

"My my. Sasuke-kun sure is scary when he gets mad isn't he? Demoooo~" The next to follow the raven haired male's movement was Madara himself who had now placed one hand over the younger Uchiha's shoulder. Yes it was true, Sasuke wasn't just another member who had to take orders from him OR Pein. He was on "equal" status with them and commanded his own team according to his will. But that did not change the fact that Madara was not pleased. "The order to attack Konoha was given by me. I merely gave Pein permission to lead the attack. Should you have any objections I suggest you and him settle it like men instead of lashing out at my underlings.. And Pein's love interrest"

His last statement came out in a teasing tone as he shot a glance towards Pein's partner. He could tell that Sasuke didn't like her either and vice versa. However Pein trusted neither of them.. None of them. All of them were pawns that had to be disposed of when the time came. He would deal with Sasuke in due time. But for now his thoughts were focussed on his biggest threat. Pein.

"Well then unless you have something else to add, Sasuke-kun, I think we should go ahead and start picking who is going on this little field trip."
-->[Original Uchiha]
-->[Original Uchiha]

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Angel Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Konan jerked her attention to the remaining Uchiha heir. So what if he had killed Itachi? Itachi had given him a handicap after all, he was dying before Sasuke had gotten there. The blue haired woman slid her eyes quickly to her auburn haired partner waiting for him to say something on their defense. The original plan was for Pein and her to apprehend the nine tails with or without the permission of the squirt.

"With all due respect Uchiha-san," Konan spat out his name like a vial poison; "The original plan was for Pein-sama to bring down the nine tails. As it was yours to take down the 8-tailed beast."

She edged up in her chair sitting up straight as she flicked her gaze amongst all the member's faces aside from Madara's masked one. She wasn't even going to go in to details on how that masked idiot had taken Akatsuki by storm. Secretly, she wanted to be done with this. Just return home to Rain Country and rule along side her God, as his angel. No, instead everything had gone to war and now both of the Uchiha's were doubting Pein's ability.

"I vote we stick to the original plan." Konan stated along the silence of the table.
Paper Angel
Paper Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Pein-Sama Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 am

"Do not worry, Konan. We are going to stick with the original plans. And Sasuke will be sent out along with his team to and find and capture the 8-Tails...[/i]alive.[i]" He murmured, making sure to place emphasis on the last word as The Uchiha's group seemed the type to kill without any sort of reason. "I will be taking Konan and myself, along with the bodies. Tobi, Kisame and yourself will stay behind and Sasori will join myself and Konan." He finished with a short sigh as he shifted his gaze over to the little brother of Itachi, his piercings jingling with his movements. "And as for you, Sasuke. I will not be following anyone but Madara's orders, and his orders are to go to Konoha and take with me whom I please." He murmured to the heir, his eyes narrowing to a small glare before he averted his attention to the members of Akatsuki presently there.

"This invasion will be happening very soon, so whoever is coming I suggest you be prepared to leave on a moments notice. Sasuke's squad will be leaving very soon as well, so they should be ready to leave before if not during the same time as we depart. Is that clear?" He asked, more to everyone in the room then to the Akatsuki, shooting a small glance Sasuke's way, hoping that he wouldn't say anything or disobey his orders.
Pein-Sama
Pein-Sama

Back to top Go down

The wheel of fate set in motion. Their goal is..?! Empty Battle Plan: A Puppetmaster at work

Post  Sasori-Sama Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 am

Sasori sat with his eyes closed and his ears open. Pein made it quite clear to him who would be doing what. Sasori was to accompany Pein alongside his "paper angel" to konoha to secure the nine tailed beast. Since it was apparent to him that they may need a vessle to transport the demon fox, Sasori had modified Hirako, his favorite puppet, to act as said vessle in anticipation. Much like how Hirako housed the body of the master puppeteer, there was room inside to create a cell like structure to contain the beast, and that is just what Sasori did. The gauntlet that shot poison senban was repaired and now once the mechanism was out of projectiles to fire, instead of becoming a useless one time hitter, it expelled a powerful and near colorless neurotoxin which he had affectionately named his purple haze. The cage in which sasori sat was modified with resteraints that were strengthened with paper seals once activated. On top of that he placed a small capsule that would easily explode if any resistance was given on the inside near where the head of the beast would be restrained.. The vile contained a small dose of the purple haze neurotoxin. His preparations were complete for the transport of the nine tailed beast. The only other items he would take were the scrolls which contained his "Aka Higi: Hyakki no Sōen"- his hundred puppets, and the scroll that contained his prized puppet- Sandaime Kazekage. He was ready to leave to konoha now at peins order. Taveling light would make things easier to hastely exit as well. Sasori spoke up in the meeting once hearing Pein's plan layed out for them.

"Pein-sama, Im ready to leave at your order. I've also made some modifications to Hirako in anticipation of a need for extraction. It can act as a containment transport vessle for the kyuubi if need be. There are measures in place to keep the beast restrained." He opened his eyes and gave his full attention to Pein and Konan. Sasori didnt like making his boss wait, nor did he like being made to wait." He made it a point to completely ignore Sasuke Uchiha. He too, would only listen to either Madara or Pein and besides, there was only need for one god in this unholy alliance known as Akatsuki.
Sasori-Sama
Sasori-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  {Sasuke-Teme} Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:19 am

Even though the him, The Madara, and the 'god' Pein were on equal terms, he felt as though they held more power than he did. Making decisions behind his back, causing him to become suspicious of their shadowed movements. His coal hues drifted over to the male placing his hand against his shoulder, feeling the weight of it against his body. Listening to their words about attacking Konoha, there wasn't much he could do. Both Konan and Pein were treating him as if he was some small child, reminding him of his duties about the Eight tailed beast. Right now, he couldn't help but wonder why they would risk such an attack against the village for him...Naruto. The thought of him caused a slight twitch in his heart, but it was quickly subsided upon hearing their plans, his coal hues becoming narrowed as he switched his gaze over to Pein and Konan. "I know what I have to do. I just don't think a rushed attack is very smart on your behalf."

His eyes narrowed down to a glare almost as his gaze met Pein's. The room would be able to feel the tension between the two. It was in his mind to be against the attack, feeling as though he should be the one to lead it. After all, it was the Elders that decided to have Itachi murder his entire clan, leaving him alone to suffer and be miserable for the rest of his life. His fists began to ball, until finally he brought his self-control. His eyes began to soften, the coal hues becoming more visible towards the group. Looking over from Pein, then Konan, and then Finally Madara. His eyes narrowed at him, letting the male's words flow through his mind, about attacking Pein instead of lashing out at Konan and the others. Who was he to try to goad him into getting into a fight, which appeared more to be a lost cause than something that could be useful.
{Sasuke-Teme}
{Sasuke-Teme}

http://www.myspace.com/__shippudensasuke_teme

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Angel Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:56 am

"Then its settled." Konan muttered softly as she pressed her palms down on the table and pushed her chair back. She stood gracefully and reached a careful hand up, adjusting the paper flower in her hair. Her eyes slid to Pein and she nodded softly to him, backing up and moving for the door. Her business here with them was done for now. There would be no more discussion on the matter and it seemed for now the Uchiha would listen to the elder for now.

Konoha was going to fall soon, one way or another and they had the upper hand for once. The bijuu would have no chance up against them all for now.

"We leave on Pein-sama's mark." Konan stated to Sasori before she pushed out the doors and left the conference room, for now she'd stretch out and meditate before the rains.
Paper Angel
Paper Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Pein-Sama Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:29 am

"Do not worry, Sasuke. This won't be a rushed attack. We have been planning this for quite some time and with Konoha still in a slight wreck from all the battles they've been involved in. It is an opportune time to attack." The Auburn haired male spoke in a low tone as he stared down at the Uchiha before shifting his gaze to the rest of the group, nodding to them all, signaling that there was no more he had to say, "As soon as everyone is done and packed. We will all meet back here to prepare to leave."

With that said, the self-proclaimed God shifted and sat down at the seat at the head of the table, waiting to see if any of the remaining members still had anything to say or question about the upcoming invasion. "Sasuke, you may leave whenever you and your group is ready." He murmured out with a quick glance up at Sasuke, giving him a soft nod in the process.
Pein-Sama
Pein-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum