Shinobi Yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Gates -- Sign In

4 posters

Go down

Main Gates -- Sign In Empty Main Gates -- Sign In

Post  Yamanaka Ino Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:26 am

"What do you mean, the sign in book is missing?!"

Voice echoing loudly throughout the air, she shrieked at the guards on duty. There was two of them, a pair of freakin' idiots! Apparently, during a mission, somebody had stopped into the village for the Yamanaka Clan. The weird thing was, the stranger wouldn't see anybody but her, and when informed of her status, simply turned around; leaving. Of course, she wasn't informed this until after she made it home, walked through the door and her cousin, came running over all -- Ino-chan! Ino-chan! You had a visitor! So that only meant one thing. She had leave the property and walk halfway across Konoha... again. If that wasn't aggravating enough, these bastards were pissing her off worst. "How could you LOSE the sign in book?! It's the official records kept to know who comes in AND out!"

Knuckles tensing, she slammed her fist onto the table. She had never seen these two shinobi around before, and could only guess they were new. Now, she wasn't Sakura, Shizune or Godaime. She wasn't responsible for paperwork, administration office assistance or anything of the like. She didn't monitor the economy, the weather... wasn't one of the higher ups. She held absolutely no high and mighty power, or did she care too. But the fact remained the same. She was still a Leaf kunoichi. What affected the village, affected her and the Clan. With her parents, along with fifty percent of the family, within Sunagakure for a while, she was left in charge and responsible for the survival of the Yamanaka's. Like her father, she would do everything in her power, to protect them; along with the people of Konoha.

The male-nin afraid, leaning back as far as they could, their faces striken with panic, she quirked a eyebrow finally realizing that yes, indeed, they were holding onto each other. "Kami help me." Slapping a palm to her face, smoothing it down and off her chin, she gave them a dumbfounded expression. "For Heaven's sake, move it!" Pushing over, getting behind the desk, she started going through the files... through anything she got her hands on. The sign in book couldn't be missing THAT easily now. It had to be around here somewhere.
Yamanaka Ino
Yamanaka Ino
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/heavenlykunoichi

Back to top Go down

Main Gates -- Sign In Empty Re: Main Gates -- Sign In

Post  Inuzuka Kiba Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:02 pm

"Geez, who's that yelling?" came a very smug question from a boy who had just walked in. It was Inuzuka Kiba, the man with the mouth that could even anger the Hokage. A mischievous smirk was on his face, his fangs showing, as he strolled right in.

"Oh. It's only Yamanaka." Of course, by the scent, he knew it was Ino already, but he loved to pull her leg. Kiba walked toward her, nodding his head in understanding. "You know, you make little babies cry in Suna when you scream?" And he gently nudged her.

"But, I understand, Ino-chan." Kiba winked. "I know you have to be loud, because if you're not, you'll blow up. And no one would want to see you get fat." He nodded his head again, that trademark grin upon his face. Little did he know he pissed off a firework ready to explode. Kiba had had a very uneventful day, so at least he would get some of his fun from the young woman of the Yamanaka clan.
Inuzuka Kiba
Inuzuka Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamanaka Ino Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Grabbing onto a yellow folder, she flipped it open. It was all paperwork... none she was interested in. She had enough of her own at the moment and definitely didn't need anymore. It was insane the amount of responsibility placed onto any clan, that had a Kekkei Genkei. Seriously -- whenever one of their own died, they had to give a full report why. It could have been from suicide, from any deadly sickness, and they still wanted every, single detail! The Council, that was. It was amazingly disturbing although she never admitted it aloud. Why couldn't they just use the coroners report? Sometimes, Ino couldn't help but think... they were all on some sort of leash. The distance controlled by those, that stood higher.

Ah, speaking of leash's... "Oh, Kami. Go away Kiba. I don't have time to play fetch with insults. I always win, anyway." Little babies in Suna cry? That was nothing to be ashamed of, even if it was a metaphor. Ino still remembered the day Sound and Sand invaded. Sure, Sunagakure was falsely tricked by Orochimaru but many people had died, because of the treachery. Some of them in her own clan. Not one family had been lucky enough to escape casualties. Despite the fact she was never harsh and always kind to their allies, in the end, they strongly needed to Leaf. They needed them and were lucky, so very lucky, Sarutobi-san had constantly preached forgiveness during his reign.

Yet, the idiots words caused her muscles to tensen. Her blue eyes buldging white as they narrowed, insynced with her sudden shift of emotions. Feelings leaving her secured, never spoken, private thoughts onto the insult, her knuckles flexed; cracking on their own. "Excuse me?" Glancing to her well toned, visible stomach, she pointed to it and laughed mockingly. "Me? FAT?" Snickering, her irises flickered with a smirk as she pointed to him. "I'm NOT the one with a GUT." Extending the arm, she poked his lower stomach, feeling the flesh. "Those baggy clothing don't hide anything. Atleast Chouji tones his muscles, instead of letting them hang like flab."
Yamanaka Ino
Yamanaka Ino
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Inuzuka Kiba Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:39 am

Kiba grunted when she poked him. And his eyes narrowed into slits. His jacket was pulled up, showing a six-pack of abs. "Me? Flabby? Look again, and I'm horrible at genjustu." His teeth ground together, and he let out a low growl. There was an awkward feeling that this was not going to end well. "I didn't call you fat! I only said if you were fat!"

Oh, there was no hope arguing with Ino. She had selective hearing, he knew. Kiba's hand made a fist. If he wasn't careful, he was going to start a full out fight with her in the building. There were already some people staring at them. One was ready to call Kurenai, the other ready to call another jounin that could probably separate them. Kiba licked his teeth, a quick breath escaping him through his nose.

"If you want to choose your hearing, Yamanaka, you're going to get yourself in trouble! Because, I'm so tempted to kick your ass right now!" Kiba, to prove his point, pointed at her forehead. He was very ticked off at the moment. He wouldn't have any problems using ninjustu to make her listen more accurately.
Inuzuka Kiba
Inuzuka Kiba

Back to top Go down

Post  Suna Temari Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:12 pm

"Oi. What is this about Suna now?"

Outside in the hallway stood the eldest of the Sand Village's infamous shinobi team. Under her arms she carried a small box of medical supplies she had been sent to deliver to Konoha. She was on her way to see Sakura-chan when she heard the blonde females screeching in one of the rooms nearby.

Obviously she was too damn curious not to investigate. The corners of her lips turned upwards in a lazy smirk upon seeing her newfound allies. Even though in the past both villages had their differences, she never held a grudge toward anyone.
Suna Temari
Suna Temari

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamanaka Ino Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 am

Eyebrow quirking, noticing the muscles his abs possessed, she exhaled a yawn and rolled her eyes at his statement. "More like illiterate with Genjutsu." Continuing to go through the folders, she listned to him rant. Really, did he have absolutely nothing better to do, then bother her? Maybe this was exactly why neither Hinata or Shino spent too much time with him. Sheesh, that was sad when she thought about it.

"Choose my hearing?" Finding the folder she needed, with the sign-in sheet, gratefully sighing in content, she held it in her grip and went to walk away, until his threat stopped her movements. "Excuse me?" Darting her blue irises into his direction, she slammed the folder down on the table, beneath her hand and leaned over, staring at him. "Kick my ass? You couldn't handle Akamaru. Think you stand a chance against an Yamanaka? I dare you to try."

Lips curling upward, her snicker all but loudly provoking him to initiate any attacks, another voice echoed. It wasn't Sakura trying to break them up. No, instead it was another. Glancing to the Suna-nin, the question asked, she pointed to Kiba and thwacked him upside the head with the folder; stepping around the sign in desk by the main gates. "Kiba's just blabbering some pathetic attempt of a insult, about how my temper can make babies in suna cry from here."
Yamanaka Ino
Yamanaka Ino
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Green Beast Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:39 am

"Agh... Do you two have nothing to do but argue? Konoha is in a state of crisis, and all you two is exchange yells!? You guys should be ashamed!" The green jumpsuited male walked on by, carrying one too many boxes of supplies to help support the town overall. Seven boxes stood tall on each arm while a plethera of medical supplies lay within a sling wrapped around Lee's neck. Not out of anger he yelled, nor of spite. But these two should not be disputing over such a silly thing as an insult from Kiba. "You two must help out. You both know Konoha is in dire trouble, and it needs everyone's help. There should be a wagon of supplies pulling in behind me... if I hadn't really rushed myself." With a quick turn, Lee looked back to see if the trolley had been left behind his wake. It was. A sigh exited the Green Beasts' lips as he widened them to yell, "PICK IT UP, PEOPLE!" Lee's voice echoed, hopefully to where the men pulling the trolley could hear within earshot.

Slowly, Lee had turned his head, big eyes staring at the two bickering shinobi. "Now I want you two to make up. Ino-chan, apoligize to the two watchmen. It's a bad day, and they lost some documents. Not a big problem. They're doing the best they can for this village. God knows we need it. And you, Kiba-kun. Say you're sorry to Ino-chan for insulting her. We all know she keeps a beautiful figure and calling her overweight would be very hazardous to your health." With that, Lee nodded to the both of them, then to the Sand kunoichi, Temari. With a hard grunt and a smile, he marched on, the boxes unmoving and the bag swinging to and fro.
The Green Beast
The Green Beast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum