Shinobi Yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidDay Training

2 posters

Go down

MidDay Training Empty MidDay Training

Post  Yamato; Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 am

The valley deep within the heart of Konoha's forest stood still in the mid day, only being disturbed every so often by the gentle breeze of the wind.
Silently the ANBU officer knelt within the branches of a tree, shifting his weight as he prepared to begin his training, "Strike swiftly, mistake's cost lives..." He whispered to himself, a command in a way, a reminder that his actions affect more than himself.

He closed his eyes and began to press his hands together in multiple hand symbols before stopping on Tori, "Mokuton!" He then slammed his hand in another set of symbols, once he stopped he didn't speak, just kept his eyes closed, concentrating his Chakra until a wooden dummy appeared on the other side of the field wearing green robes, "Target acquired...".

His lips pulled into a smirk as he forced his Chakra into his hands and feet and leapt from the tree, starting at a running pace towards the dummy, forcing his hands into another hand sign two large boulders shot from the ground beside the wooden dummy, quickly changing signs again a large crack grew in each boulder and a jetting stream of water shot from the cracks, carrying large shards of the rocks with them, he grinned even wider as he switch hand signs, wanting to make his training a little more difficult as he grew closer to his target, as the sign changed, two large rows of the water spewing boulders shot on both sides of him and multiple boulders shot up in random order on the field, blocking his path in several directions, firing water and rocks at him from, now, all directions.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" He laughed to himself as he quickly began to dodged the rocks, having to move fast to avoid the randomly timed attacks on him, using the chakra in his left hand he forced it into the crack of the upcoming rock, destroying it in a single punch, gripping on of the rocks that flew from it and threw it with all his might, pressing into another boulder and caused it to erupt, he then slammed his hands together in a quick changing of signs as he dodged the flying rocks, breaking the signs to do a back flip of three flying rocks, "Two should be enough..." He spoke the words as two large logs shot from the ground and slowly began to take the shape of Yamato with a few twigs sticking from their bodies in various places.

"SCATTER!!" He barked the order towards the copies, each flanking in it's own direction to draw and deflect the fire of the rocks as the original neared his target, "NOW!!" He slapped his hands together as seven large logs, each taller than the other in a sort of stair like form appeared in front of him, giving him a way to bypass the boulders that blocked his path. As he ran up the logs he gripped four kunai, one of witch was attached with an exploding tag which he activated as his foot hit the seventh log and he leapt a great height into the air, flinging the kunai, all of them hitting in a straight line from his chest, the one with the tag hit the targets head right when he made contact with the ground, slamming his hands into the ground causing large tree branches to rise up and cover him as the tag went off, taking out the two boulders at it's side and a large number in it's radius.

Only the shell that the branches strongly formed protected him from the blast.
"Well...I think that was successful..." He smirked and laughed to himself as he moved his hands together one last time, the boulders sunk back to the ground as did the branches, the water soaked into the ground and the damage done to the ground around the area was returned to it's beautiful green nature, "Now what?"

Last edited by Yamato; on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Yamato;
Yamato;

http://www.MySpace.com/x___Yamato

Back to top Go down

MidDay Training Empty Re: MidDay Training

Post  Shiranui Genma Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:42 am

It was Genma's specialty, really, to spy on others. Besides having the amazing chakra control, and the dead accuracy with his senbon, he had pretty good snooping skills. So, there he was, up in the tree, looking down at the young ANBU training. It was truely amazing to watch Yamato, because the man had the cells of the First inside of him. It fascinated Genma. He wanted to know more about the wood justu; he wished he could manipualte the elements to create something like that. Maybe, one day he would be able to.

A sigh escaped the proctor's lips, as he leaned against the bark of the tree branch he sat on. He was high up, hidden by leaves. If Yamato hadn't spotted him already, he probably wouldn't have. Genma was all about being secreet in his movements.

Then, a sudden smirk filled his lips. He hoped Yamato didn't mind if Genma decided to train with him. His eyes narrowed on his target, and he spat out the senbon in his mouth. The thin, wooden needle sped fast toward Yamato, aiming to latch itself into the shinobi's arm. At the same moment, Genma hopped down to the grassy field of the training ground.

"Good afternoon," Genma called, standing rather tall. "Mind if I train with you? You see, this old man needs some training, because he doesn't want to become rusty." Genma winked, putting a hand on his hip. He had one of his short sleeve shirts on, and wore his green vest proudly. Surprisingly, it was darker than everyone else's. It was the truth, however. Genma hadn't trained in a while. It would be good for him and his clouded mind to get some stress out of his head with some good ol' training.
Shiranui Genma
Shiranui Genma

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato; Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:10 pm

Yamato paused in his movement as he heard ruffling come from a tree in the distance, but before he could take a step forward, the wooden needle made it's way whirling towards him, "What the hell?!" He exclaimed to himself as he pushed his hands together, forcing the chakra to the tip of his finger then stuck it out, the moment the needle made contact, it exploded into a small wave of splinters, "Well...That was random..." He whispered to himself as he looked up to see who had fired the projectile at him, only to spot the one responsible, the one and only Shiranui Genma, Yamato grew a small smile as he spotted the now older man, "Oi! Genman-San!" He laughed lightly as he spotted the splinters on the ground.

"Heh...Sorry 'bout that...Hold on..." He placed his hands together then slammed them into the ground, causing a small tree to shoot up, a small wooden needle poked out the side next to Genma for him to pick, "To replace....Well..." He kicked the splinters and laughed again, "And you wanna train with me? I mean, sure, I haven't got anything else to do, Tsunade-San hasn't had anything new go down in a few days, so I'm free for now..."

He slowly fixed his head piece that resembled that of the Second's to keep it on his head after that little exercise, "Anything particular you wanted to do? Or just review the basics? Or maybe a little battle?" He rose a brow, not really caring what they did, just glad that he had something to do other than missions.
Yamato;
Yamato;

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiranui Genma Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:45 pm

"I was thinking of a little spar, actually," Genma said, grinning at the new senbon. He knelt down and picked it up. After wiping it against his vest, it HAD been on the floor, he placed it into his mouth. Nodding his head to himself, he stretched out his arms. Genma's hands interlaced, and he cracked his knuckles.

"You see, a spar would be nice, because I have a lot of stress I need to get rid of, if you don't mind, Yamato-san." A smirk filled Genma's lips. His eyes read great pain and misery, but his smirk read something completely different. It was him forcing out the emotions. No one knew what the hell went on with him. After Hayate died, Genma felt like a piece of himself died, too. Since Genma and Hayate were in the same field, they had grown very close, to the point of best friends. When Hayate died, Genma was alone and empty once again, despite Raidou always trying to cheer the Special Jounin up.

"And I want to see if I still got it in me to beat an ANBU," A chuckle escaped the older man, as he crouched to stretch out his muscles. Yamato would surely kick his ass, Genma knew, but it couldn't hurt by try anyway. Not only was Yamato younger than him, but with the First's cells, that justu would probably be Genma's downfall. But, Genma wouldn't give up so easily.
Shiranui Genma
Shiranui Genma

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato; Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Yamato smirked lightly as he stretched back his arms, smirking when his elbows popped back into place, he let out a sigh of relief, "Alright, if your sure your up to fighting against the First's very own Kekkei Genkei, I won't stand in your way..." He brought his hands up to his face, "And with all these surroundings, I'd say the advantage goes to me, so in all fairness..." He took a few steps back, pressing his hands together and slammed them into the ground, one large oak tree shot up right beside him, majestic in it's beauty as he leaned against it.

"You get the first strike, and I'll only attack from this tree..." He smirked as he pulled a single Senbon from it, not bothering to wipe it off and placed it between his teeth, then procedded to crew on the tip lightly, then looked at Genma and pretended to check his arm as if looking at a watch, "Whenever your ready Genma-san, I've got all day..." He laughed lightly as he removed the Senbon from his mouth and pressed it back into the tree, "And how do you chew on those things all the time? It feels so weird..."

He rose a brow towards the older "Special" Jounin, a disgusted look on his face from the bitter taste of the wood, smacking his lips together as if trying to get rid of it, "Anyways though, first move to you..."

Last edited by Yamato; on Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Yamato;
Yamato;

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiranui Genma Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:35 pm

Genma did not like the way Yamato acted cocky about having the First's Kekki Gekki. So, he began to contemplate on his first move. "You get used to a senbon in your mouth after doing it for many years. And don't act so cocky. I could so very well kick your ass." Genma smirked slightly, reaching to pull out a couple of senbon.

Then, he nodded his head, finishing his plan. He jumped up into the trees, and began to jump from one tree to the next fast. Senbon shot out from all direction, and once they got close enough to Yamato, they exploded. It was a mix of ninjustu with his most favorite weapon. After a few rounds of exploding senbon, they stopped, and Genma took a breather in a tree. A scroll was taken from one of it's holders in his vest, and placed out in front of him. It was time to make things a bit interesting. Why not start big?

He bit down on his thumb, drawing blood, and ran it across the open scroll. Then, he began on the hand signs. It should take a while, so he thought, for Yamato to find him.
Shiranui Genma
Shiranui Genma

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato; Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:54 pm

As the smoke cleared from the multiple explosions, Yamato came into view, or, what held Yamato, his hand was gripping the tree, he had summoned a large amount of branches to manifest and surround him as a shield, his laugh emitted from the shield as it returned to the trunk, his hand though remained attached to the tree, "Now....Where are you hiding...?" He licked his teeth as he searched the tree's before letting his eyes close as he forced his chakra into the trunk of the tree which sunk down into the roots and sent it towards multiple trees in the area, causing the bark on them to slowly morph in multiple eyes, no more than ten on each tree though.

Finally after a few moments of searching one of the eyes narrowed in behind Genma, luckily without the Jounin's knowledge. Yamato then removed all the eyes and focused what chakra he had spent to Genma's position, slowly morphing a large branch into a replica of Yamato's arm which proceeded to pull a complete wooden clone of Yamato from the bark, "See? I told you I would only use that one tree..." The clones smirked softly as three branches sprouted from his shoulder and slowly began to spawn a second copy which proceeded to hop to a second branch.

The two clones laughed together as a wicked smirk filled both their face as they both slammed their hands together into multiple hand signs then slammed their hands in harmony to the trunk of the tree, causing a soft eruption to emit from the ground bellow , slowly destroying the root system beneath the tree, causing it to become unearthed and slowly tip over, "Going down..." The two clones winked at Genma as they slowly became part of the tree again.
Yamato;
Yamato;

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiranui Genma Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:52 am

Genma was unphased by the clones, since they did not come to attack him. He continued the string of handsigns, even as the tree began to tilt. He was quick enough to get away before the tree made contact with the floor. Afte he finished the sequence, he slammed his hand against the scroll, "Summoning Justu, Summon King of the Tigers!" And, he jumped away to the next tree. A cloud of red smoke was over the area where the tree had fallen.

A smirk filled the senbon ninja's face as he jumped into the bushes. A loud roar filled the training area. In place of the smoke was a very large tiger, about 5 stories high. It wore a red sash, kanji written over it in gold. The tiger growled, looking around, and saw Yamato. "Foolish mortal," it spoke loudly, in a deep growl. "Are you the one my master summoned me to kill?"

"Ne," Genma called out loudly, "No killing today, Yakumo. Just a little spar between two friends!"

"Damn it, Genma! I told you to summon me only in dire situations!" growled the giant cat.

"You obey me, ne," and Genma appeared, senbon in hands. "Let's have a go. Can you handle this, Yamato-kun?" And he winked.
Shiranui Genma
Shiranui Genma

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato; Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:14 pm

The ANBU rose a brow towards the giant tiger, a small smirk filled his face as he removed his hand from the tree and slammed his hands together into multiple signs, causing the tree beside him to shrink slightly and four longs shot from the ground behind him, each forming into a wood clone, then each separated into another, leaving him an army of eight Yamato clones, "I don't see why not, I'm just glad to see you had a trick up your sleeve...But I think I might use one of your own against you!" He then slammed his hands together yet again then back into the tree, the trunk emitted a large wave of wooden needles, firing in two units, one toward the tiger and one towards Genma.

“WHITE WATER FLASH!!!” He slammed his hands together then slammed them to the ground, causing a large ring of water to surround him and the tree momentarily before the water shot straight up, forming a rushing wall around Yamato, keeping him face inside as he began to fire needle of water to follow behind the wooden needles, “GO!!!” He barked the order to his clones that were behind the wall, who immediately rushed the enemy, Kunai’s at the ready and determination to take the summon down at all cost.

While the clones attacked the summon and the needles targeted Genma Yamato began shifting his hands into multiple hand signs, preparing to shift from wood element attacks to the separated assault of the water and earth elements.
Yamato;
Yamato;

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiranui Genma Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:55 pm

Genma nodded his head in approval. The ANBU was good. But, Genma was better. The wooden needles were taken down by his swift counters of his own needles. It seemed that Genma was hit by the water needles, however. His eyes were wide, but he disappeared in a puff of smoke. It wasn't the true Genma, it was a clone. Yamato's hand sequence was hopefully interrupted by the two hands that came up from the ground and grabbed his ankles. Who do you think showed Kakashi this move?

A loud roar came from the tiger as it jumped up to avoid the needles, and the clones were jumped over. Yakumo landed on a few of them. The rest of them were possibly taken out by the fire the tiger breathed.

Another Genma cloned appeared from the bushes, aiming for the water column. His hands were glowing, and he slammed his hands against the water. He tried to push through the water, to create two holes. Even though the real Genma was under ground, it would help if there was a hole in the barrier, just incase this did not work.
Shiranui Genma
Shiranui Genma

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato; Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:28 pm

Yamato just smirked as Genma grabbed his feet, "Right on time, Genma!" He slammed his hands into the ground before Genma could pull him back, "Collapse, earth style jutsu!" He slammed his hands into the ground, the earth slowly began to crumble beneath his feet, where Genma held onto Yamato's feet was a large hole, leading a good twenty feet under ground, and where Yamato stood was a root leading out from the tree, connecting to his foot, revealing a ninth wood clone which slowly turned back into the root, leaving Genma holding onto a flimsy piece of wood, Yamato then left from the branches of the tree, a large smirk on his face.

"Now...." He touched the quickly spinning water, causing a large portion of it to shoot out and form a sphere around the shadow clone of Genma that was attempting to break through, he then slammed his hands into the ground, "SEALING JUTSU!!" A series of large wooden poles shot from the ground around Yakumo then began to glow from the chakra he was forcing into them, the remaining clones slowly turned back into logs and fell down lifelessly.

"Next moves yours, Genma..." He smirked as he looked down at the dangling Genma.
Yamato;
Yamato;

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiranui Genma Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Oh shit, thought the senbon ninja, as he stared in surprise at the wood he was holding up. Genma ground his teeth together, and watched the glowing wooden poles around Yakumo. His mouth dropped open. All right, Genma agreed, he was not as good as he was back in his ANBU days. That was very unexpected, and totally dropped all of Genma's plan. Could this guy read minds? When Genma thought he was three steps ahead, Yamato kicked him back at least twenty. He realized, he should get out of there, before Yakumo started a scene. The clone inside the sphere of water suddenly vanished, and Genma jumped back a few yards.

Quickly, he tried to pull off a hand sequence. He had to save Yakumo somehow, even though the giant feline was going to hate him for it. The large tiger, before the glowing poles could go off and work, turned into a broadsword with a pretty designed hilt. Genma pulled out the bloodied scroll, and shoved a senbon straight through it. The broadsword disappeared, and Genma placed the ruined scroll back into it's place. A new scroll was pulled out, and his still bleeding thumb ran over it quickly. No hand signs were needed, because a black katana poofed in the senbon ninja's hand. Usually, he would not resort to using Gekkou Hayate's weapon, but he decided to bring back the memory for a while.

He obtained the sword by stealing it from Hayate's ex-girlfriend's house. She, of course, was furious with him, but Genma had lied and said he didn't take it. It was something Genma had kept secret, as to remember his dear, dear friend. The sword was held out in front of him, and he smiled. "Let's have a little fun with some taijustu now, ne?" And, after concentrating some chakra to his feet, Genma raced forward, and sliced the tree cleanly in half.
Shiranui Genma
Shiranui Genma

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamato; Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:02 am

Yamato just smirked as he watched Genma call back his summon, he pushed his hands to the side swiftly, causing the rushing wall of water to die down to a calm stream, laughing lightly to himself, “Alright….” He cracked his knuckles as Genma pulled himself from the hole, a bit impressed it didn’t take him as long as he had thought, he then stepped back when he saw Genma pull out the new scroll and summon the Katana, only to have his face loose it’s giddy smirk while he watch it destroy the tree he had summoned.

“So….Weapons?” He rose a brow, the ends of his lips regaining their smile as he slammed his hands together then to the ground, the tree was drawn back into the ground, and the hole he had created became whole once again, he then twisted his hand upon the ground and gripped something, he then proceeded to pull two large, wooden batons from the ground.

“As you wish, Genma….” His lips turned to a full smirk as a thick casing of rock formed over them, he then proceeded to spin them in his arm before holding one outward, and the other with the blunt end pressed against his forearm.
Yamato;
Yamato;

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiranui Genma Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:57 am

"Those are interesting," Genma commented at the batons, nodding his head. He grinned. Not only were the batons interesting, but this fight was going to be even more interesting. The sword was gripped tighter. Genma felt himself smiling ever so weakly, the katana in his hand glistening in the sunlight. He knew he shouldn't be weilding his ex-comerade's sword, but it made him feel like Hayate was there with him, giving him strength. He could've sworn he felt a hand on his shoulder, and a coughing sound in the wind.

"Let's go."

Genma ran at him, sword held out to the side. He bent his knee forward, and went to slice Yamato horizontally across the chest. Of course, he was only going for a flesh wound, since this was only a spar. If Yamato had been an enemy ninja, Genma would've aimed to slice him in two. He didn't want to give Yamato any reaction time, so he stepped back, and swung the sword diagonally. He was familiar with using a sword, even if he was nothing of a samurai like Hayate had been.
Shiranui Genma
Shiranui Genma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down