Shinobi Yume
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I figured I'd post this here..

Go down

So I figured I'd post this here.. Empty So I figured I'd post this here..

Post  Sakura Valois Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:17 am

My characters written here have officially been copyrighted in my name. Please do not steal them in any way shape or form!

I figured I'd post this here, seeing as I need to clear up space on my laptop. Its fully of useless writing drabbles and chapter cuts from my book. This chapter piece was cut for a good reason, it wasn't necessary to Evangeline too much. ALOT OF DETAILS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS EXCERPT! Removed to stop spoilers of how the book's plot line/ending is. So please feel free to PM me any questions about it.

Let me give you the low down on my characters, seeing as alot of you haven't met them/rpyed with me or those who rp as them.

Evangeline: Irish born woman, killed in 1932, revived later as a succubus for the devil. She need physical strength from others to live and refuses to listen to anyone who can't benefit her in anyway, shape or form. She's one of the few succubi who've made it through generations of history without being detected. Her partner in crime is Akira, who is further been known as Bastian in his mortal days.

Akira: Now an incubus, a mortal who died originally in the Vietnam war. He was partnered with Evangeline because he kept killing all his other partners. Evangeline is the only one he won't kill just because she not only amuses him, but she's also a lot stronger.

Jack: Poor mortal Jack. Jack works in advertisement for lots of companies, and he is picked to do the next big project with the company Evangeline is currently disguised in as a working employee. He instantly is attracted to her and even goes as far as to corner her for a date-- However no date ever ensues seeing as an unfortunate series of events is taking place around him and he had no idea until the red haired woman he's become obsessed with is thrown from a thirty-two story building, stands up and walks away from the accident as if nothing happened... He learns her secret and more of the world around him. However he still believes his love for her is true and not just because of the infamous succubus curse.

====

When they tell you to run. You should always listen. I learned this the hard way that’s for sure. Things were so much easier back when I didn’t have to follow anyone’s orders. Now, they were telling me to run again, but of course had to be the one who didn’t listen. Oh no, I took the opportunity to snap back at Jack and Akira. I tried to be big, bad and tough. This ended badly. Mainly with a steel rod slamming straight through my body.

Breathe Evangeline. You’ve had worse. Remember that time the forty year old man wanted to sell his soul for a deck of game cards? Yeah, that was worse wasn’t it? I was trying to talk myself from going in to a state of panic. The area around the rod in my stomach was hot, and dripping with blood. I shuddered hard, this was truly disgusting. My knees were shaking and I could feel the scream welling up in the back of my throat waiting to be released but first, I wanted to see who had it out for me. Reaching my gloved hands down I gripped the thick steel rod that had entered through my back and came out the other side of my stomach. Lovely, this was going to feel wonderful. I gripped hard on the rod and pulled it. The scream finally fell from my mouth as blood pooled to the floor. I glanced up quickly seeing the look of shock and awe on Jack’s face. I tried to stay calm, my skin was already trying to sew itself back together, but I was trying to pull this damn thing out and it stung. Tears were welling up in my eyes and my throat was constricting as the last of the sticky rod was pulled free thanks to Akira coming to aid me. He looked up at me through his silver hair and shook his head trying not to smile at me. Sad thing was, he didn’t even have to speak. I knew what he was thinking. I glanced over his shoulder to Jack who was currently climbing over the private property fence to get to me. Aw, mortals were so adorable when it came to love.

I shook my head at the silver haired incubus. “No, not in front of Jack, he hates you as it is.” I hissed under my breath wincing at how much it hurt to just talk. My gloved fingers released the rod and it hit the ground with a loud clatter just as my mortal love came bounding over to me. He was in a state of panic, that was obvious to tell. Sweat poured off his forehead as he instantly picked me up,

“Do I take… Do I take you to the hospital?!” He asked me, clearly shocked at my heroic moves of pulling the rod free.

I tried not to laugh. That would hurt too much, so I refrained from doing any such thing. “Come here.” I whispered leaning up and barely tacking my lips to his. I could taste the vile copper in my mouth and wondered if he could too, maybe I was just that much more sensitive about such things. I could feel the luscious warm tingling sensation that entered my body every time I took his life force. It was addictive no matter what state of health I was in. Even Akira’s life force wasn’t this good. Even if the human mouth was one of the most disgusting places, Jack’s was perfect.

The skin against my stomach started to close, but the blossomed blood stain on my new white dress was still bright, with a new hole in it that ripped through both sides. Well, so much for a normal date. This always seemed to happen when I was with Jack, Master was being really cruel at this point. Akira cleared his throat in a way I knew he was irritated, and I peered over Jack’s shoulder with a glare for interrupting my fix. He was kneeling over the rod and running his fingers along my blood on the rod. My lips twisted in to a face of disgust. “Quit playing with that… its not sanitary.”

The incubus gave a sharp laugh and flicked his fingers at Jack, spattering some of my blood along his nice jeans. I glared down at the man and shifted in Jack's arms feeling like a weak female from those old black and white movies that played really late on the mortal's tv's. He must have gotten the hint that I wanted down because he was setting me down as gently as possible. I pressed a gloved hand over the hole in my dress and against my stomach waiting for my internal organs to hurry up and heal, this was painful but I wasn't about to voice my opinions of it all.

"Why do you have to be such an ass?" I whispered fiercly kneeling next to my partner. He let another gruff laugh leave his lips.

"Did you even see the rod before you yanked it out of your under fed body?" He questioned me holding the rod up close to his blue gaze.

"No, sorry, I was busy looking for a serial number on it so I could return it to the rightful owner once the good doctors removed it!" I snapped sarcastically reaching a hand up and swatting him hard over the head.

"--hit me again and I'll tell Jack what we did last night." He threatened in a low whisper. "We all know its his name you screamed."

My face flushed and my heart skipped a few beats as the memories of Akira shape shifting in to Jack's form for me. He had done it because of my need to sleep with the mortal but I wanted him to live for some strange reason. I wasn't after his soul. I was after something more and it was scary.

"Shut up! Now whats so special about the rod?" I was growing impatient.

"It has your company's name on it."

====
Sakura Valois
Sakura Valois
Admin

https://shinobiyume.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down